Helping you claim your money back 0800 773 4050 Open Mon to Fri - 8.30 am - 8 pm

Latest Industry Insights

Our knowledge centre is full of great tips, articles and advice to help you understand what financial mis-selling is and how to prevent it.

Bank House


If the answer is yes, then you may have a case for a claim.

If you were one of the many that took advice from Bank House Investment Management for SIPP pensions and High-Risk Investments, then you may be entitled to compensation. Not sure if you have a case? Read on to find out more.

Low Risk versus High Risk Investments

When investing, you have a number of options available to you that a financial advisor should discuss with their clients when transferring money into a SIPP, and Self-Invested Personal Pension.
You could either opt for a low risk regulated investment where services such as the FCA, FOS & FSCS ensure that there is compensation offered should the investment not perform as expected. Another investment option is for unregulated investments. These can be tempting for investors as it can sometimes offer (if the investment performs well) an attractive extra 8-15% return. If you choose to go down this avenue however, then it is advisable that you are either:

1: A High-Net Worth individual earning £100K+ per annum.
2: A High-Net Worth individual with £250,000 in assets.
3. An experience investor with a knowledge of the market

If you don’t have the knowledge yourself, ensure any investment made has been discussed with a reputable investment advisor.

Have you been affected by CL&P?

At My Claim Helper, we take care of all the legal stuff for you. Get in contact for more information.


Why has Bank House Investment Management been found negligent?

Bank House Investment Management has been declared in default by the FSCS (amongst 25 other firms) after being found to have broken a voluntary agreement with the regulator. An investigation showed that their customers (prior to being passed onto them) had initially been sourced and advised by an unauthorised firm.

Many customers of Bank House Investment Management have unfortunately lost out after receiving such a poor service from the firm due to inadequate assessment for suitability of high-risk investments. This has led to a significant number receiving compensation for their mis-sold SIPP investments.

How can I claim?

If you think you have been mis-sold your SIPP investments then your money may be at risk, even if you haven’t lost out already, and you may have a case against Bank House Investment Management. We urge you to get in touch with one of our team here at My Claim Helper where we can offer you a free no-obligation assessment with one of our specially trained call handlers who will be able to assist you on determining if you have a case for a claim or not.

In the event that it looks likely you will have a case, we can then arrange with you to progress further with it by offering our expert knowledge and experience on a no win, no fee basis. It’s purely an investment of your time to get what you rightfully deserve so you can enjoy the retirement you planned for!

How do people fall victim to investment scams?

Many companies target inexperienced individuals who are not fully aware of the risk involved with investing. The FCA recommends investors should be one of the following:

Sophisticated Investor
An individual with plenty of experience of investing.

High-Net Worth Investor
An individual with £250,000 worth of assets or an income over £100,000.

Losing your money is stressful, but winning it back doesn’t have to be.

If you’re ready, let’s get to work on reclaiming what’s yours. Receive more information about claiming, or request a callback from a member of our team today.

Our Simple 5 Step Claims Process

Tell us everything we need to know regarding your potential claim and we'll fight your corner to get you back the money you're owed.

When you work with us in getting your claim taken care of, here’s breakdown of what you can expect the process to look like:

  1. 1


    You fill out your contact details on our website.

  2. 2


    We’ll give you a call back at your chosen time to have a chat and determine if you’re able to make a claim.

  3. 3


    If you’re able to claim, we take over all of the complicated paperwork for you.

  4. 4


    We then get in touch with those who mis-sold or misinformed you and deal with them until we get back what’s owed to you.

  5. 5


    If we succeed, your money is then paid to you through either the IFA, FOS, FSCS, or SIPP provider. That’s it, now you’ve got back what’s rightfully yours and you don’t have to deal with these companies again.

At My Claim Helper, our customers are at the heart of everything we do and why we do it. The fact that we go above and beyond to ensure our customers get exactly what they’re owed is probably a big factor in why we’ve never lost a claim to date.

My Claims Helper is a trading style of Total Redress Services Ltd, regulated by The Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities, licence no. CRM43226. Details available and recorded at A company registered in England & Wales. Company No. 1072924 Registered office: Norman House, Robson Way, Blackpool, FY3 7PP. Registered with the Information commissioners Office, ICO no: ZA269740